Admission to Enam Nursing College is going on in the 2021-2022 academic year for the Bachelor of Science in Post Basic Nursing (2 years) course.
- Students who have passed the public and private uniform admission test adopted by the Department of Nursing and Midwifery of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh can apply for admission.
- Every day from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm (excluding public holidays) Admission forms are being collected, submitted and admission process is in order of merit.
- Photocopy of Centrally Admission Test Admission and Result Certificate should be submitted along with the application form.
- Further details regarding admission can be obtained from Enam Nursing College office.
Features of Enam Nursing College
- Enam Nasing College is located in a noise free, open and pleasant environment.
- Enam Nursing College is located on Thana Road, the heart of Savar, just 13 km from Gabtali in the capital.
- International standard educational institution.
- Conducted by experienced and skilled local and foreign teachers.
- Spacious classroom and lecture gallery equipped with multimedia, sound system and other modern facilities.
- State-of-the-art computer lab with two-tier (failover-redundant) high-speed broadband Internet
- Students will be accompanied by qualified subject teachers or clinical instructors during the practice.
- As Enam is a nursing college within the Enam Medical College and Hospital campus, students do not need to travel to other hospitals for training.
- Enam Medical College and Hospital with 1000 beds, Multidisciplinary, Super Specialty and Tertiary Services will always have sufficient number of patients in the outpatient and inpatient departments of Enam Nursing College.
- A state-of-the-art library facility with adequate books on the subject.
- Thematic state-of-the-art laboratory facilities.
- A state-of-the-art 650-seat auditorium with state-of-the-art digital sound system and central air conditioning.
- Adjacent to the campus, there are high-quality hostels for the students in a pleasant environment with uninterrupted electricity, gas and water facilities.
- Job opportunities in Enam Medical College Hospital after passing.
- Students with good results will get better job and higher education opportunities after passing the exam.
Contact for details:
Principal’s Office, Enam Nursing College, Block-C (8th Floor)
Hotline: 10603, Phone: 02224447369-62
Mob: 0175465635, 0173972957, 017394228